How To Add A WordPress Site To Facebook
This 11-part video course shows you how to add a WordPress site to Facebook. This step-by-step video training course covers how to obtain and set up a free SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for your WordPress site, how to change your site protocol from “http” to “https” (secure site) and how to set up a Facebook app and import your entire WordPress site into Facebook.
After going through the contents of this video course (38 mins), you will be able to add an entire WordPress site to a Facebook Page and control the content displayed on both sites from your WordPress dashboard.
Video 1 – Introduction (3:51)
This video introduces you to the WordPress to Facebook Page series of training videos and how to have your entire WordPress site installed inside your Facebook Page for free.
Video 2 – WordPress Theme Preparation (3:03)
This video explains how to prepare your WordPress site to display properly inside your Facebook Page.
Video 3 – Facebook Page Basics (4:23)
This video covers the basics of setting up your Facebook page.
Video 4 – Free SSL Part 1 (3:52)
This video explains the different types of SSL certificates and which Free SSL certificate type you should use.
Video 5 – Free SSL Part 2 (4:23)
This video covers the benefits of using the recommended FREE SSL service as well as how to fix any issues that might arise during the setup process.
Video 6 – Free SSL Part 3 (5:17)
Once you have your SSL activated and working on your WordPress site, there are a few items that need attention. This video shows you how to get everything working correctly.
Video 7 – Free SSL Part 4 (3:36)
In this video, you will learn how to force browsers to display an “https” URL instead of the old “http” protocol. It also covers how to fix your WordPress site in case something goes wrong when you try to force the secure version of your URL.
Video 8 – How To Set Up A Facebook App – Part 1 (1:50)
This video is part one of the three-part segment on creating the Facebook Application required to install WordPress into your Facebook Page. In this video, you will learn how to create a Facebook Developers account.
Video 9 – How To Set Up A Facebook App – Part 2 (2:06)
This video shows you how to name your application and where to paste the special code required into your WordPress site to integrate the entire process.
Video 10 – How To Set Up A Facebook App – Part 3 (2:49)
This video explains how to finish configuring your settings.
Video 11 – How To Set Up A Facebook App – Part 4 (3:50)
The last video in this training series shows you how to tie everything together and how to make sure that everything works as it should.
Purchase of this video series includes audio transcripts and the following bonuses:
- Facebook Ad Mastery – [Includes Private Label Rights] – Includes 4 videos that show you what to do & not to do to boost traffic to your Facebook Page.
- Facebook Ad Secrets – [Includes Private Label Rights] – Includes 4 videos that show you how to increase your Facebook advertising Return On Investment (ROI).
- Facebook Ads and CPA – [Includes Private Label Rights] – Includes 4 videos that show you how to maximize your CPA (cost per action) income using Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Powerhouse Traffic Secrets – [Includes Master Resell Rights] – Includes over 30 pages of tips and ideas on how to generate traffic to your offers and websites.
- Unbranded Videos
- MP4, AUDIO
- Professional Screencast Recording
Product Usage Rights
- Personal rights only. For more details, go here.