Softaculous is a commercial script library that automates the installation of commercial and open source web applications to websites and is generally located on web hosting panels such as Cpanel. This 7-part video tutorial series shows you how to use Softaculous to install WordPress.
- Comparing Softaculous vs Fantastico (1:36)
- Softaculous Walk Through (5:50)
- Overview of Scripts in Softaculous (6:25)
- How to Install WordPress (5:32)
- How to Edit Installation Details (1:58)
- How to Backup Installed Software (1:44)
- How to Uninstall Software (0:52)
- Unbranded Videos
- Professional Screencast Recording
Product Usage Rights
- Personal rights only. For more details, go here.