Why Businesses Need WordPress
This 8-part video series focuses on helping businesses understand why they need WordPress. Use these videos to promote WordPress to local businesses and anyone planning to start or take a business online.
1) WordPress.com vs WordPress.org (6:17)
2) Proprietary System Limitations (2:12)
3) WordPress For Small Businesses (3:18)
4) WordPress Myths Debunked (3:16)
5) WordPress – Easy CMS (1:20)
6) Is WordPress SEO Friendly? (5:06)
7) Using WordPress To Build A Dynamic Website (3:32)
8) Custom WordPress Plugins (5:45)
- Unbranded Videos
- MP4, FLV
- 640x360, 1280x720
- Professional Screencast Recording
- Non-exclusive Content
- Web Developers & Web Designers
- Web Hosting & Web Service Providers
- Online Business Consultants
- Internet Marketers & Affiliate Marketers.
Use It For
- Training Clients
- Web Content, Blogs And Social Media Posts
- Newsletters And List-Building Reports
- Marketing And Promoting Your Business
- Building Authority With Local Businesses
- Internet Marketing & Affiliate Marketing
Product Usage Rights
- [YES] You have PERSONAL RIGHTS to this product.
- [No] Cannot give away for free, or sell with PLR, RR or MRR.
[No] Cannot be included with web flips/website sales.
[No] Videos cannot be publicly posted on sites like Youtube/Vimeo.
Please note that these videos were created by a third-party supplier and these are their license terms. If the above rights are too restrictive for you (i.e. you want to resell the videos, add them to a training site, membership site, etc.), then consider purchasing the product with additional rights here.
WPContentStore.com does not update videos created by third-party suppliers, but we will pass on any updates we receive to our customers.
- For more details about the rights included with your purchase of this product, go here.
- For step-by-step documentation and training on customizing and publishing content, go here.
- To learn more about the benefits of sourcing content from WPContentStore.com, go here.
- Questions? See our FAQ section or Contact Us.
Subscribe Below And Be The First To Know When New Content Becomes Available!